Skip to content
CodePen – FAQ accordion
- Missing .DLL Files or .DLL Not Found Error
- When you have installed a game on your computer, you might get the ‘Missing .DLL File’ error. To solve this problem you must have DirectX installed on your computer. Always make sure you have installed the latest version of the following programs below to fix any ‘System’ errors and other kind of problems.
If you are having a ‘Black Screen’ error, these softwares below should fix that issue as well! Make sure to download and install all the following programs to update your GPU driver :
- WHERE CAN I INSTALL DIRECTX / VCREDIST SOFTWARE
- BELOW ARE THE FILES USED TO HELP FIX COMMON ERRORS.
- Extract .Zip, .Iso & .Rar Files on Windows or Mac
- In some cases the game you have installed might not run on your computer. There is an easy fix for this that you should always use for any game:
Right click on the game you want to play > Properties > Compatibillity > Click on ‘Run this program as administrator’ > Click Apply and OK.
- When I Start a Game it Opens the Steam Store
- Make sure if the installer shows ‘CODEX’ or ‘PLAZA’, you will have to click on ‘Copy contents of CODEX directory to installdir’ before clicking on the Install button. In some cases you have to manually copy the ‘crack files’ to the game installation folder.
Also be aware that your anti virus may have deleted specific .dll files that makes the game run. Be sure to turn them off so they won’t delete any .dll files. All files are 100% clean so you don’t have to worry.
- THE STEAMCRACKED DISCORD SERVER IS DOWN?
- Well, there Isn’t much we can do about that, as we don’t work for discord. But we will try and fix it as fast as possible.