Dread Delusion Free Download On this page you will find information about Dread Delusion and how you can download the game for free. Dread Delusion is an open world RPG brimming with strange places and dark perils. Carve your own path through the flying continents of a shattered land. Discover curious towns, unearth occult secrets, master powerful magic - and change the world through your choices.
Download Dread Delusion For Free
Dread Delusion Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. Dread Delusion was released on
About This Game
Dread Delusion Free Download
The world is broken. Its surface seethes with an undead curse, while humanity clings to flying continents in the sky. From mushroom forests to undead mausoleums, strange places and people await you. But will you find a way to heal this world – or seek power and profit for yourself?
With a beautiful retro 3D aesthetic, Dread Delusion is an open world RPG focused on player choice. Uncover a rich, interactive narrative through the game’s quests, or pick a direction and explore by yourself.
Carve your own path. A keen mind or charming wit can prove just as useful as a sword; and your decisions will shape how the story unfolds.
Towns offer a needed respite for the weary traveller. Sleep through the night, trade goods, accept quests and speak with the locals.
- Embark on a central quest-line that will decide the fate of the land, or discover optional stories and challenges.
- With a varied skill system, there’s always an alternative to combat. Charm people, pick locks or use secret knowledge.
- Upgrade weapons – turn a rusty blade into a mastercrafted clockwork contraption.
- Amass a variety of powerful spells and potions to bend reality to your will.
- The Isle of Halloshire
- The Isle of the Endless Realm
- Leveling and Stats
- Basic smithing/alchemy
- Basic Factions AI for Enemies
- New Weapons, Armor, and Accessories
- The Clockwork Kingdom Isle
- The Forbidden Surface Ruins
- Constructible buildings
- Tweaks to Enemy AI
- Building on the Faction AI for Enemy Groups
- Further Fleshing out the Main Story Quest