Clan OConall and the Crown of the Stag Free Download On this page you will find information about Clan OConall and the Crown of the Stag and how you can download the game for free. Master the powers of three Celtic Heroes in this hand-drawn action platformer! Solve challenging puzzles, slay unworldly demons, and cross beautiful landscapes by swapping instantly between characters. With an all-original Celtic soundtrack. You've never heard of it, so it must be mythical!
Download Clan OConall and the Crown of the Stag For Free
Clan OConall and the Crown of the Stag Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. Clan OConall and the Crown of the Stag was released on
Buy This Game 21% Off On CD-Keys
Dont overpay! Enjoy the latest games at the cheapest price now. Get instant delivery of CD Keys for Steam, Origin, Uplay, Battle.net, GOG, PSN and XBOX.
About This Game
Set in the mythical land of Hibernia, Clan O’Conall and the Crown of the Stag is a hand-drawn action-platformer featuring iconic settings and characters from Celtic folklore and mythology.
The Mother of Demons, Caoránach, has kidnapped Chief Arden and stolen the ancient Crown of the Stag. With it, she wishes to undo a generations-old peace between the Mortals of Hibernia and the Fae Folk. All that stands between her and total calamity are the three inheritors of Clan O’Conall: Swordmaster Kilcannon, Huntress Clakshot, and Haggish the Brute.
In Clan O’Conall, three heroes become one, as you combine the powers of the heirs O’Conall together to cross incredible distances, and exploit the weakpoints of even the most imposing foe.
Take to the skies with your boar-hide cloak, or crash through hordes of undead Sluagh with sword and spear. An ardent attacker, Kilcannon does his best work in the thick of battle.
Agility and grace are the huntress’s companions, as she leaps from treetop to treetop and rains arrows down upon unsuspecting enemies below. Whether you need to move quietly beneath the brush or deliver a killing blow, Clakshot has no peer.
A lovable brute with strength matched only by musk, Haggish‘s brawn can move obstacles, hurl enemies, and break down even the hardest barrier. Baby brother Haggish can bring even the most bearish bosses down to size.
A World of Celtic Myth
- Discover the nearly unknown world of Celtic mythology and folklore and you explore fantastical worlds.
- Swap heroes on the fly to overcome challenges, cross chasms, and defeat a host of perilous enemies.
- Tons of levels from the Mortal world to the Fae world, and all the fantastical environments in between!
- Puzzles that test the limits of your wits and sibling co-operation.
- A unique, hand-crafted art style inspired by manuscript illustration and bronze-age Celtic designs, combined with modern graphic styles of the recent past and present.
- A compelling tale of family, honor, and sacrifice, told through hand-drawn animated cutscenes.
- An all-original soundtrack of Celtic-inspired music by MoonWalk Audio!